Friday, May 20, 2011

May 19, 2011 - THE LAST DAY!! :'(

Yesterday, was my last day at Spring Oaks Middle School. I really enjoyed this class because I got to see the teacher with experience teaching. This class has showed me what I truly want to major in. I have decided that being a teacher is something that I want to do. But not as a middle school teacher or as an orchestra teacher. For me, becoming an elementary teacher is something easy because I love little children, they are so cute, and for me it is easier to teach. This two semester were fun to see the difference between the being an elementary teacher, middle school teacher, and an orchestra teacher. I just hope that after I graduate from college, the economy would be better, and that they would hire teachers by the time I graduate from college. So, teaching is something I would love to do and would enjoy to do!!! <3 =]

No comments:

Post a Comment