Yesturday, everything went well.
The teacher wasn't there but there was a substitute, (he was very cool).
I really like hime because he put the students to work on their music, he even gave them the beat to start them off. He didn't really know how to play an instrument, but he did know about music.
He also gave a little history about music, and he showed us videos of movies that showed the music that the students were playing. He was an awesome substitude. I just helped him with the tuning because he didn't know how to tune an instrument. I was greatful that I actually got does instruments in tune, because I do not know much, and I'm thankful that none of the strings broke from tuning.
TARDY POLICY
I don't really agree with the trady policy becuase, if I were a teacher, and if there were students going to ISS for the whole day for being late I would be very disapointed because I would rather have them late, then for them not to be here and do the work and be behind. I think there are other ways were you can do to not make students be late.
No comments:
Post a Comment