Friday, October 29, 2010

October 28, 2010

Yesterday, it was cool. I got to see all of the children dress as their future career. There was a doctor veterinarian, nurses, baseball player, soccer player, singer, rock star, and spider man. They were so cute.
We were going to do an activity on the active board, but it was not working (that ruined the teacher plans). As Mrs. Alvarado always says "When there is a problem, there's always a solution". So, her solution was to do center activities (little math games). On the last ten minutes of class, the teacher said "Cendy brought us a present for everybody. Cendy, could you bring your surprise and tell us what you brought" so I did, I told them I had brought candy for everybody. One by one they camed, and they all thank me and gave a hug!!
It was a very fun experienced to see them all dress up as what they want to be when they grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment