Yesterday, was FUN!!!!!
This time, everything was different.
When I came to class, the kids were reading. I helped this little girl how to read big words. After that it was time to go to the calendar and change the date. The little girl came up to me and hugged me, (she was so cute). She said "Thank You for helping me on my reading". =) (In Spanish).
After that we were counting 5 by 5's (all of the little kids were looking at me like i was some type of genius, that knows all her numbers).
We played a lot of counting games. My team won on all of them. We all got a sticker.
After that we had a restroom brake, and the little girl came up to me again and hugged me again, and she said "You are very pretty" (but in Spanish). And i complemented her back.
I had a lot of fun, I just hope next week could be even better. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment